Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What goes on at Hedonism in Jamaica? Is it for couples, singles or both?

It is mostly for couples,


There are two sides to Hedo, the prude side and the ';rude'; side. A friend of mine and his wife just got back and they said ...this was the most beautiful place they have seen, food excellent...service great...and would go back....They stayed at the prude side....


the ';rude'; side...well... we wont go there...use your imaginationWhat goes on at Hedonism in Jamaica? Is it for couples, singles or both?
mostly couples, it is clothing optionalWhat goes on at Hedonism in Jamaica? Is it for couples, singles or both?
yes hedo is the place to b, couples single or both u will enjoy.
You release from the Mind, Body, Spirit and Soul.


Just like in Vegas, what happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica.


On my trip to Hedo III I found both groups you've mentioned.
Lots of nudity and sex. Both couples and singles go there... and swing with others.
Ok as a travel agent here in Jamaica, I would say its for all type of individuals whether u r couple and want to swing with other couples, whether u r single and want to meet someone or if you just want to prounce upon someone to have the sex of a lifetime also it is for persons who are more secluded and want to have a beautiful time in a different environment. Trust me if u r either of the above stated you would have a great time here for more info you can email me at elegant ocassions@hotmail.com or call me at 1876-326-4257.
Couples and singles. Lots of nudity and swingin'; baby!!
It is for the free spirited.
I stayed at Hedo 2 last Dec. It was the best time I have ever had.The people are beautiful. Its not all sex all the time.It's an adult orientated resort and there is a nude beach and a prude beach.So if you think you can go there and get lay-ed just because your there, your wrong it's not a swingers Paradise.I'm not saying you can't or won't hook up.(I did)Most people there are couples. But it was a blast and the weather was sunny and clear all the time I was there 85 to 95 everyday.
There is a lot of Nudity, I stayed a few hotels away from Hedonism. I remember passing hedonism beach while in the water on a jetski. The whole beach was naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment