Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whats your opinion on interracial couples?

im dominican and i have a thing for a black girl, but i need an opinion before i make a moveWhats your opinion on interracial couples?
I personally would never date outside my race. I only date humans.Whats your opinion on interracial couples?
Your opinion on the matter is the only one that should truly count. It is impossible to please everyone, no matter how hard you may try. If who you're with in the end brings you true love and happiness, then that alone will get you through whatever obstacles or opposition you may face. Follow your heart.
I think interracial relationships are beautiful. Im black and I prefer to date white guys but have a thing for Italian/Italian-looking guys. We are all free to date/marry whoever we want, regardless of race. Goodluck.
Some dominicans are black....








Anyway, I've got better problems to worry about...
Doesn't matter to me and i don't think it should matter to anybody else either.
i'm up for it.


:)


i'm black and i love a latino guy.



Doesn't matter at all. It's whats inside that determins love in the end. You want to be with her then go for it man!





Good luck
Why do you need an opinion? Date who you like.
Your heart doesn't distinguish color.


If you have feelings for her, go for it.
whatever floats their boat. I personally am not into it.
its cool, half my family is interracial.
What are you waiting for ? Go get her.
Watch out now!
race shouldn't matter at all...





you should totally ask her out :D
doesn't matter
Doesn't matter what other people think.
I think its fine. Who cares what other people think ?
Stone them.

No comments:

Post a Comment