Saturday, January 23, 2010

What the percentage pf divorce couples actually still remain friends? Most are enemies!!!?

It depends on how the marriage ends. If both realize it needs to end they are more apt to be friends (especially if they have kids) If the marriage ends in anger then yes they will probally be more like enemies.What the percentage pf divorce couples actually still remain friends? Most are enemies!!!?
depends on the People and the circumstances. I would say that most people that divorce can be civil but being the bond that brought them together has been broken, the relationship is better off being left alone with a civil hello once in a while and move on.What the percentage pf divorce couples actually still remain friends? Most are enemies!!!?
I'm not enemies with my ex. I'm not his friend either. I think if you're good enough to be close friends you're good enough to stay and work that marriage out. We are civil to each other and don't cause each other problems or headaches.
in my case me and the ex aren't friends..... i wouldn't say we are enemies i just don't care about her that why she is the ex
Well, my first ex and I are cordial, but not friends. I don't think that I will ever be able to be even friendly with my second. He is psycho.
I have a restraining order against mine for my own safety.
  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment