Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do ya'll think of bi-racial couples?

And do you think in a couple of years were all going to be mixed. I'm not agisnt bi-racial couples I find them intresting what do you think?What do ya'll think of bi-racial couples?
I'm in one so yes very interesting.What do ya'll think of bi-racial couples?
I'm all for it. I am white and my husband is black, we've been married 13 years and have 2 kids.
It doesn't really bother me. As long as everyone's happy and treated with respect by their partner.
I don't really think anything, even though I'm in one, I guess.
its their decision but I wouldnt do it..
The hubs is Puerto Rican and Basque and I'm Filipino, Chinese, and Spaniard. So we're super biracial! So I'm for it.
i think of them like i think of any other couple..we are already one race, mankind
love is blind
It's all good, my friend.





God, how are the racists going to survive when they can't tell us all apart, eh?
I think it is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment