Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How often is normal for couples to have sex?

my wife never initiates sex





is it ok for me to find a girlfriend then?





why or why not?How often is normal for couples to have sex?
you can quote me:





';You want to have little and lousy sex...then get married.';





For me, things have got even worst now that I've diagnosed with prostatitis. My sex life is ruined. I am just 32. Shoot me!





On the other hand, I believe that is no excuse to cheat on my wife even though she might feel like doing it to me.How often is normal for couples to have sex?
There really is no normal as such...every couple are different but after 15 years together my man and I do it 4-7 times a week. Yay!!!! lol


No it's not ok to get a girlfriend!
answered your question: anytime the couple need.
The longer i've been married the fewer times per month we have sex. I've learned to masturbate a lot
Stupid men.... sorry but the truth hurts sometimes and with your second question, it is true :)





You probably initiate sex so often that she does not even need to intiate it... Or you are wanting it so often that she is thrilled with one night off.





Is it okay for you to get a girlfriend?? see- stupid men!


No it is not okay to get a girlfriend... I am not going to give you a why or why not because that is just a plain old stupid question.
what about your girlfriends !?!?! LOL WEIRD!


no!


get it on with your wife, or get a divorce. Marriage isn't about getting laid on the side.


lol. geez.
Talk to her maybe she is tired at the end of the day. If you get a girlfriend then you might as well hang up your marriage.
It depends on how often the couple wants it...everyone is different.....it is never ok to cheat on anyone...talk to your wife maybe she is just waiting for you to make a move
hmmmm....serious question.





I'm guessing that it isn't the frequency that is real issue, but her failure to initiate. I can imagine that might make you feel unwanted and undesired. But it's probably nothing to do with you- so try not to internalize. I think many women fail to consider that their man needs to feel desired, likely because they are too busy telling their man to make them feel desired.





Hope it gets better....=) If not- maybe get a sex slave.
of course it's not OK to cheat. do you remember the vows you took. maybe your wife is insecure about herself and that's why she doesn't initiate sex. why would you think cheating is even an option. if you want to be with someone else, get a divorce. don't disrespect your wife because you're ';so horny'; that you can't talk to her about your problems.
You shouldnt get another girlfriend. Thats wrong. You should try to ask what your wife thinks about protected and unprotected sex. Maby she thinks youre small. But you should try working things out before finding someone else.





My boyfriend/fiance doesn't care about sex. Although I did give him head.

No comments:

Post a Comment