Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is the average for couples to have sex in a week?

I'd say a minimum of 3...but it also depends on where you are in life. If you both work and have young kids it's not going to be nearly that often...sorry. My kids are older and so my husband and I are able to be together ALOT more often than we were when the kids were little.What is the average for couples to have sex in a week?
As many times as the moment calls for itWhat is the average for couples to have sex in a week?
I think the true average if people are really honest is based upon their individual relationship. It does not matter how often you have sex it matter they quality of sex you receive. I believe most people would honestly say they would prefer once a week if it was great sex is better than twice a day if it is just a wham bam type sex.
WELL BEEN TOGETHER FOR 17 YEARS AND DO IT 5+ A WEEK, BUT DIFFERENT STROKES
3 times a week on average but up to 15 times a week if we don't have the children around to bust in Damn It!
In my marriage, at least 5 days a week and sometimes 2 times a day.
In My House I Haven't HadSex In ALmostTwo Months
well anytime you feel like you want to .hello!!!!!!
That depends upon a lot of things like age, how long they have been married, sex drive, and even to some degree religion. I don't think there is any norm. I know that when I was young it was pretty close to once a day and now that I'm old it is a couple of times a week.
Try for atleast eavery other day!
I have heard that the average is 2-3 times a week, but that of course varies from couple to couple. I don't think any number is either normal or abnormal. In my relationship it varies from week to week one week we might have sex 5 or six times and then another week only once.
In MY house atleast 7x's per week.
At least 7 times per week...
my average is once a week...if I'm lucky
my guess is once
Well I feel that is mostly up to the couple. My husband and myself typically have sex 4 times a week. This may not be average but its what we feel comfortable with. If you feel that there is an issue and that you are not having it enough talk to your partner and figure out what is holding your sex life back!
in my house - none and it sucks
I asked this very question a couple weeks ago- my hubby and I have been married for 11 years and have sex about 5 times a week.
when I was dating my husband...everyday then when we got married 3-4 a week. Hey it is not so bad, we are married and live together!
  • applying makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment