Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sex Question For couples who have been together for years...?

We have been married 9 years and have sex once a month on a good month. It is great when we do and we always say why dont we do this more often. My question is...to those of you who have been with the same person for many years...how often do you have sex? Are we way under the average?Sex Question For couples who have been together for years...?
my wife and I are at about 5 years, and we still have sex almost every night or every other night. Unless it has been a hard week and then maybe only 2-3 times, but that is generally the least.


But then I know couples that are only 2-3 years married and have sex less than 12 times a year.


I know that 5 years isnt a long time, but I also know that by this point and with 2 kids a lot of other couples have slowed down.Sex Question For couples who have been together for years...?
I would absolutely be in a room with padded walls if I only had sex once a month! I've been with my husband for almost 13 years and I would say that our average is around 3-4 times a week! When we were 19 years old it was 2-4 times a day! :) Yes, it has slowed down but only because we have a just turned 4, 25 month old and a 14 month old. I still don't think that it's an excuse if you have kids, but it does make a difference because sometimes after the kids go to bed you just want to grab a seat and flip through the channels instead! :) I would say that you are very much so under the average. The average for a married couple is 8-10 times a month. I would tie him down and tell him that you find him irresistable and you need more of him! Don't complain about it, but just let him know that you find yourself always wanting him! ;) Maybe that will help! Men love to be told that they are wanted and it boosts their ego and sex drive! Good luck!
I have been married for 13 years and we have sex about 3-5 times a week. Sometimes less, sometimes more. If you want to change yall need to make time for each other. The physical aspect of a relationship is as important as the mental aspect. A good sex life is very important to a good marriage. Find some time and maybe make some romantic encounters. I still take my wife on dates. Not to the bar to get hammered but out to dinner , a movie and I even take her dancing ( all men should learn hoe to dance). We find that this makes our sex more romantic. Even when we are both busy at work we will clear time off of our schedules to meet and have a moment together.


If you want it t be different, make it different. If you are happy with the status quo, continue to do nothing.
If once a month and both of you always satisfied, i think it is fine. Quality is better than quantity.


As we aged, i believe, we are not really feeling the urge often due to other things that occupies our minds. i don't agree on those advise of having sex more often in order to prove that you are doing it and both of you are connected as if you have to do it because you should do it not because you want it. There are many ways to stay happy in marriage.
Sounds like your under the average, most couples tend to do it at least twice a week, unless your both working different shifts at work or have alot of kids in the house, you might want to rethink having it more often than the rate your doing it now. But each couple is different also, so it's really not writ in stone that you two do it more often, just a matter of desire on yours and his part.
Well, do you feel like your sex life is lacking? Then do something about it. Don't worry about what other people do in their bedrooms because everyone and every relationship is different.





I've been with my BF for 8 years, and on a good week it's about 5 times (really good 7), and on a bad week it can be once. A couple times we've went longer than a week. On average I would say about 3-4 times a week.
i would be climbing the walls if i only had sex once a month. i have been w/ my husband for 6 years, and weve been married for 2. we have sex 3-5 times a week. is there anything new u want to try? or is there anything your husband wants? maybe if you try something new itll get both of you back in the swing of things.
At least once a week, but my husband would do it twice a day, and then some. I guess you have to work out whats right for you. If you all have small kids, its hard to find time when you both are not exhausted, and when there is peace and quiet.


How about surprise him getting out of the shower in the morning with a ';body kiss'; for him: then you might light a new fire? WHO KNOWS.


Good luck.
Try 5 years. Due to a medical problem, (in the wrong place)that won't heal. it is quite difficult to enjoy sex the way we could be. Thankfully there are lots of other ways to ';enjoy'; each other. So until the doctors figure out some sort of miracle to fix me, then we do what we can, only gently.



some times they come in spurts...like we go three days then die down the rest of the two weeks or so then spurts up again...also because of our schedule (i work days he works nights) we are just tired. Life becomes weary and sometimes you have to make time for it. We've gone a month without it but we still love each other.
I dont think that is normal i have been with my husband for 13 years and we do it every other day. Maybe you need some spicing or try and do it more often, Does he show interest in you all the time or is it a once a month thing?
Stop comparing yourself and your relationship with some statistic or poll. Follow your heart and build a relationship with this person. Learn to communicate, appreciate, coach, counsel, promote, enhance, increase, develop and reach.
My husband and I have sex just about every day. We have been together for 13 years.





I do not know if once a month is the norm. I guess if it works for the both of you, it is your norm.
Well its been 8 year that we have been together.And well, It used to be everyday for us but now its about 5 times a week. Everyone is different though. I used to know a couple that was once a year.
almost everyday sometimes twice a day, been married 10years. U just have to make time for each other. put the kids to bed early, go out on dates. Go off on the weekend leave the kids with grandma.
wow. that is not enough i guess. i mean to be real a guy loves to have sex and if you guys dont do it often then he might be getting it somewhere else...
13 years today. And I would say we average 5 to 6 times a week. Usually a few of those days are twice or three times a day. We can't get enough.
I'm not sure if there's a norm when it comes to that, it's all about what works for the individual couple... My suggestion, do it more often! It can only help your marriage...
Great question! We have sex once a week. A lot of factors play into how often you have sex. Everyone leads different lives. Someone should compromise so it's fair for both people.
I've been with my husband 20ys. August 5th we have sex every nite just about. Sometimes 2-3 times a day! Yell sweetie way under the average
You need to hook up with me....LOL. I am in the same boat as you. I want 3 x per week and she want 3 x per year.






Wow that's crazy sometimes that happen. you need to approach him on that.
Nah once a month is not enough. Hook up with Kevin.
I love sex.
Been married 17 yrs and we make love 2-3 times a week..
Same man for 12 years-about twice a week.
i n my husband we do it almost evrynite , we r 5 yrs married already

No comments:

Post a Comment