Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you think it is right for couples to swing?

My husband and I have a large age difference. So, we don't always satisfy each other enough. He wants to see other people. He suggested us swing with a couple of old friends. Even though I really need some satifaction, I am afraid I will regret it. What would you do?Do you think it is right for couples to swing?
Been there myself. If you both approve and are open minded, got a cool temperament, then give a try. If either of you find it not something you want to continue to do then both must stop%26gt; Or else a divorce will be down the line. PS%26gt; it was fun.Do you think it is right for couples to swing?
Swing Dancing can be a very healthy outlet for couples, as well as single, young or old. It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!
normally you should go with your gut instict on this, that type of lifestyle is not meant for everyone, so if you dont wanna do it then dont. But if you think it will help your marriage at all, then i say go for it
aint up to me to decide what is right for you...just do what you feel comfortable with
Yes absolutely!!!!!!!! let's swing baby. I know this cute little playground that we can do it in. it has a jungle gym, teeter tawters, a sand box, and it even has a set of swings.and when it gets dark outside. it is totaly romantic. want to check it out?
I think is wrong. I just can't imagine having the person I love and respect having relations with someone else. IF he loves me, he will be with only me and not one someone other guy to be touching my body. That's disrespectful.
I think if you want to then go ahead but don't do it to please your mate cause you will just end up hating your self for it later if hes the one that wants it more than you do then he really doesn't love you but if that's what you want the go ahead and what ever you do don't let any comments like marriage is a sacred thing because if you and your man both want it then don't let anyone make you change you mind cause sometimes people will say thing like it will ruin your relationship the only way that can happen is if you are doing it for him and not for your self and for him life is to short to worry about what other people think and say not everyone is going to agree with you actually you will have allot of people saying is a sin and its sick you do what you think is best for you and for your mate and no one Else.
Not right. Don't do it. You committed to each other when you said your vows. This is a bad idea.





Divorce should not be an option. What part of ';til death do us part'; do people not understand? This country is so corrupt. No wonder other cultures think Christians are evil. This is what they think


All Americans are Christians


Americans do evil things


Therefore Christians do evil things.





We wonder why bad things happed over here. Well, we are taking God out of our society and acting on our desires.
Don't do it if your not comfortable with it!! You don't have to do anything you don't want to do!!!
You never know you might just enjoy it. Besides how long can you go not being sexually satisfied. I would only choose not to if I or my husband had jelous tendencies. Good luck
I think you'll regret it. Swinging takes the integrity and fidelity out of the marriage. If the age difference bugs you so much, then why did y'all get married in the first place?
if you think you are goin to regret it DONT DO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment