Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Of the couples you know what percentage chose the wrong partners?

everyone that I know that was married has gotten divorced so about 100%Of the couples you know what percentage chose the wrong partners?
Well I can't speak for all but I can for myself. I have picked or they picked me twice now and definately the wrong ones...Of the couples you know what percentage chose the wrong partners?
Maybe 10%. Most of the couples I know waited until they were in the mid twenties to mid thirties so were more mature and knew themselves and what they were looking for in a partner.
90%
In my opinion a few but my opinion doesn't count in other people's marriages or relationships. I'm sure people said the same about me when I was married. When picking a mate most of our judgment goes right out the window.
for cases around me i would say is 90% cos i saw more grumbling couples than loving couples
That's not really my business. Being older my friends have pretty good relationships with their SO's. When I was younger, I saw more people choosing poorly. Why? The simple reason that people don't really fully know what they want in a partner. The older and more experienced you get, the better you choose. I've had some doozies myself in the past. Now it's almost perfection...
look, it sounds stupid, but 0% chose wrong. sometimes its the wrong time, or just over. the attraction and querks you were interested in was a choice, so couldnt have been wrong. dont like the partner, change the decision making process. hey live once, burn forever, live twice, melt with the rest. in other words, there are many types of people. i wasnt wrong in my days, i just cant help not liking my results.


how is that? beter to have loved.
all the divorced ones!
99.9%

No comments:

Post a Comment