Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How often do couples in their 30's have sex on average?

Without bragging please. If you've been with someone for a year or so, and you're past your early 20's, I'd like to hear your thoughts!How often do couples in their 30's have sex on average?
1-2 times a week, if he remembers to shower.





I take care of myself 3-4 times a week. I know what I want, etc and can do it much faster on my own.





He wants it more but it's hard for me to get turned on by someone who spends all their waking moments in front of the computer gaming and they don't shower often.How often do couples in their 30's have sex on average?
Eesh - I wish it was 2-3 times a week. Married, I'm 32, shes 29. - Once every 1.5 - 2 months, maybe.

Report Abuse



both 30, and we have sex every night we aren't too tired too. So I would guess on average 4 times a week or 5. But then there are days that we have it more than once. For instance in the morning and then at night.





It is different for every relationship. I have had others where it was EVERY DAY and more than once a day. That was too much for me. I felt like I was obligated to serve his overwhelming desires. Then again, my friend and her guy were at 1 time a week and she was NOT digging that either.....
i am 71 we only do it 2 times a week but if i had a younger woman well who knows.i have a beautiful wife but but no give the butt
Depends on the couple my wife and i have sex almost everyday she's 39 and i'm 35.





Once again it depends on the couple and how they manage their time and relationship.
I just got out of a nine year relationship. I'm 31, he is 36. I liked to have sex everyday. A man's prime is earlier than a woman's so it can be a conflict. Especially if he drinks often. Good health helps.
39/44, 4-5x a week
couples in their 30's are just reaching their sexual peak. so they tend to have sex more often that we would think 2-3 times a day
alot depends on schedules, kids, and just chemistry....


once a week?.... I would say is a good average for ';us';
There is no limit to the ';oftenness'; should I say. It all depends on the person or couple. Not everyone is the same.
I think on average about 3 times a week. If you mean with the same person. But I just came home so now its's 6 times in 3 days.
how i see-they have sex until their old and they dont have those hormones kicking anymore that;s my honest opininon.
im 28 my husband is 30, I am pregnant ( 12 weeks ) so in the past 3 months- Twice. BUT i have been SOOOO sick!





before pregnancy: Id say 2 times per week on average.
This is a married couple in upper 30's and we have been married almost 10 years. Two times a week would be average! Some weeks none some weeks 4 or 5 times! But average 2 times a week!





Believe it or not sometimes 2 or 3 times a day (when the kids are at grandmas)
Before THE INCIDENT, I was having it about once a month from 30 to 35.





After THE INCIDENT, nothing for 15 years (and counting)
at least 4 times a week
I'm 36 and my ';old man'; is 43 - we're honestly lucky to have sex once a week. We have been together for 7 years and lived together for the past 3 years.
2-3 times a week.
Not often enough. I can tell you now...
Im 35 hes 30 we have been together 2 1/2 years and we do it 6 days out of 7..sometimes 7!
Late 30's - my man is 40. We've been together for 2 years and we're having great sex 5-6 days (sometimes more than once a day) a week.





This is way more sex than I had in any previous relationships in my 30's. I think it has to do with hormones (mine), the security of the relationship and a measure of sexual maturity. We're less concerned with getting what we want than we are in giving to the other person. Every day is new and exciting, so we just want to keep doing it over and over.
After kids, once a week. Before kids, 2-3 times a week.
  • applying makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment