Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does your man make fun of couples kissing in movies you watch together?

Nope... he's mature.





Why can't you tell him you don't like when he does that, it seems a bit immature... and it's really not that funny, seriously.


I can't imagine what your hubby would say.... yuck, gross?Does your man make fun of couples kissing in movies you watch together?
No....I'm the one doing it.








**I'm not immature, lol. I don't like movies like that, so I pick at him for watching them. You know, since it should be the other way around.....Does your man make fun of couples kissing in movies you watch together?
nope an i think that will be childish
go to the movies with another man and let him see you kissing the other man. I'm sure all his fun making at the movies will turn to tears.....

No comments:

Post a Comment