Thursday, January 21, 2010

Interracial couples/ mixing, whats your take on it? good or bad? why?

FIRST OFF, I AM NOT AGAINST IT NOR AM I FOR IT. I believe sometimes some people, regardless of color or race just get along and get married. I really don't care. But, what is your take on it? Are you for it or are you against it? If your against it, what combination bothers you most? If your for it, is there a situation when you would think it wrong? Honest answers everyone. Also, don't judge someone by the answer. I won't. Some people just think different.Interracial couples/ mixing, whats your take on it? good or bad? why?
I am the product of an interracial relationship and I have read that spreading the genes around is a good thing for our health. As far as 2 people of different religions...I used to think it was retarded for people to say that if you're not of the same religion you can't be together, but now that I think about it it's probably not a good idea. What if he's uber Christian and she wants to get drunk and party every now and then? That could turn out really bad.Interracial couples/ mixing, whats your take on it? good or bad? why?
I'm totally against it, unless it's me doing the interracial dating. Then it's ok.
Good because it makes the world closer.
Well, im a child from a mixed marriage and i think its cool. Ive got to speak in two different languages and see things in two different ways. A couple of years a go, i was in a relationship with a sweet African guy. I learned a lot about his culture, food and etc. However, we had to go separate ways because he had to go back to his country. Long distance realtionship wasn't something we want.. One thing ive learned from this interracial mixing is that, i've become very open-minded about so many things..
Life is so short. If an interracial couple is happy, good for them. I don't care what people do as long as they are not hurting me or anyone else.
Everyone is a mixed race so what the heck.
They can do whatever they want to.
What does it matter who marry who from what race. We all belong to the human race. People are people, we all have the same basic needs, the blood in our veins is red. People are free to choose whom to mingle with and all those who spend energy worrying about what race a person should marry; they are wasting their energy. Go out and do a kind deed for a stanger and you will feel so much better
I really don't care I would not with a few groups personaly and I would not want my kids married to them either. But I dont care what other people do.
why would it matter? who cares what makes two people happy so long as they're not hurting anyone? life can be hard for interracial couples; they need all the support they can get.
I believe as long as your happy who cares what others think black, white, etc.like I said as long as your happy it doesnt matter to me were all human what does the color of your skin have to do with it .
That's their business. Doesn't bother me at all.
I never really thought it was my job to have a take on something so completely none of my business. Your question, therefore, took me a little off guard. I have friends who have married into other faiths or cultures or skin colors. Some have good marriages and some don't. I also have friends who have abided by every rule you stated and some have good marriages and some don't. I think you are asking should men marry women? Well, dear, the answer is pretty clear to those who are not homosexual, but not so clear to those who are. Honest answer: it's none of my business and I believe free will goes for all, not just me.
I'm definately for dude, love is love no matter which way you look at it. If you really like this girl and shes black, asian, middle eastern, hispanic, or wateva race/ religion she is you shouldn't allow THAT to become a barrier in your relationship. Now sometimes different religions require lifestyle changes so it takes a strong, close, faithful relationship to keep them together. Well yes ther is a chance that a Satanist(that attends the church of satan...no im not talking about the devil worshippers, they are totally different) and a christian, there would be some problems and teh relationship should probobly just end. but i really cant think why two people from different races or religions shouldnt date or marry
I don't have anything against it.
What difference does it make... two people of different colour getting along together... what is important is there is chemistry, love, respect for the other person... even if you from the same race but you do not respect and love the other, it is still not a good couple.
LMFAO, someone just put down the question,';Why do Cholo people write on the walls?'; God that's funny. I mean I don't even know what ';cholo'; means, but it sounds funny!


ANyways back to your question... OUCH! Dude that question hurt. I'm in pain.


Well I'm black, asain, and indian... maybe a couple of other stuff mixed in. i'm a pure mutt. I've had problems with wondering what I am and on tests when it asks you for your race, I don't want to choose just black, asain, ect. It's hard and it stresses me the **** out. I used to hate being more than one race, but I got used to it. I'm not against it or anything. Mutt people are cool! But I don't want my children to be as confused about what they are. But I think interracial is a good thing. The kids come out looking all cool and ****... well sometimes. MUTTS RULE! What made you ask this question??? There are no combination that bother me, and I don't think that there would be a situation where it would be wrong... unless someone was raped???? I dunno. Love is love my love. Will you go out with me?
Mixed races??? No such thing. We all belong to the human race. Mixed religions?? Not at all a good idea. If a person truly believes they are in the right religion and the Bible says to marry ';only in the Lord';, people should be sure that the person they marry is also certain of their religion and lives by it. Soon God will destroy the world of false religion (Babylon the Great) and couples need to be working together to warn others and keep eachother strong.
It doesn't bother me in the least. We are all part of the human race. In my opinion people can choose to believe (or not) in whatever they want (or don't want.)
I dont know. I when i see a black guy with a Hispanic or white chick I get mad, but when i see a black chick ( like me) with someone out of her race i dont get mad.
im a mixed race. i think its amazing you get to see more than one side of life. i get to feel how it is to be unacepted because im white and unacepted cuz im mexican as well as being aceepted for those. its intresting the way people view you when your mixed. i think mixing any race is fine. if you love someone you love them... so be it.
There is nothing wrong with it. We are all mixed in some way shape or form. If you think that I am joking, go take some blood test and DNA test and you know that I am right. I am 90% White and 10% Other (Native American, Asian, Middle Eastern, and or Black). A lot of my cousins are mixed. Many of my cousins have married Latinos, Blacks, Native Americans, Asians, you name it. As long as you are a good person, you are accepted.
I condone interracial relationships. I am the product of one.
I don't have a problem with it at all. I wish it wasn't a problem for others either. In the 21st century it should be accepted by everyone. If we go with religion and people mixing religion and coupling to me that's different. Its so much harder to be with someone in a strong relationship and be religious and you both being different religions. Usually if people mix that way one person is religious and one isn't. I dont know.....
I DON'T CARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment