Thursday, January 21, 2010

I was cleaning my fish pond and i found 3 couples of frogs stuck together, what does this mean?

mating season for the frogs- they were laying (or about to be) eggs and sperm. Male squeezes the female- eggs shoot out and then he fertilizes them. You should see jelly like clumps or strands of eggs. Within a few days, you can even see little tadpoles moving around within the eggs.I was cleaning my fish pond and i found 3 couples of frogs stuck together, what does this mean?
well, if they are like share the same skin then that means that the water has a very high PH, and that the water is very polluted. Or they just could be matingI was cleaning my fish pond and i found 3 couples of frogs stuck together, what does this mean?
They are mating.
I think this means that they were in the act of procreation. Did you happen to notice if there were any strings of eggs either coming off them or in the pond itself? If so, and you didn't get them all, you'll end up with tadpoles.
Your spring peepers are breeding. Have they started singing where you are? Not warm enough here yet.
It seems to me that you may have found them mating.
They are making babies silly. You can either take the eggs out or leave them in for the fish to eat. I don't think it will hurt your pond unless the pond is too thick with them.
Mating i tihnk..or their all really good friends ....(probably its mating season..)

No comments:

Post a Comment