Thursday, January 21, 2010

Couples can live happily even without a baby ?

1-]. Is it a good reason to divorce your wife because she can't give you a baby ?


I think that it simply disgusting because you can live even without a baby. It is possible to live for eachother if you realy love your partner. There are a lot of childrens in this world having no one to take care of them, why don't such couples just adopt these childrens.


2-]. Someone who leave her wife because he want kids and don't want to adopt must be hated ?


I am 17 year old neigher married nor in a relation.Couples can live happily even without a baby ?
I would not divorce a woman who COULD not have kids. But I would if she WOULD not have kids.





If she refuses then she is not the woman I would have married anyway. But there is no good reason if you can to not. but that is something to be discussed before you get married.Couples can live happily even without a baby ?
It is really sad that people can be so cruel.


However, adoption's not as easy as it sounds. It takes years and thousands of dollars.
Yes, I agree that couples can...and do ...live happily without having their own children, or any children! I know several couples who have had happy lives as a result of adoption!! I believe it is the RAISING of a child that brings about bonding.





I know how disappointed someone must feel if one of the couple cannot have children, but it isn't the end of the world. If they want a family, adopt!





There are plenty of parents with biological children out there whose kids have given them nothing but trouble! So I would advise a couple who find out they cannot have their own biological children to be patient...work on their marriage (relationship), concentrate of enjoying what their life offers them, and then think seriously about adoption if they really want a family life.





They shouldn't feel inferior or hard done by...it's just a fact of life that some people cannot have kids...so the sooner they accept that (and I appreciate that acceptance may take years) the better for them.





A couple should consider the 'problem' a joint one, not belonging to either one of them, and should not blame each other.
its a reason if they are not happy in the relationship and if one is trying to force their lives to change by having a baby than there are other problems in the relationship already so its probably a failed relationship already. Best to move on.


Yes it can work without a child but both parties have to be willing to live with that choice and it seems in this case that one person is not willing to give that option up in life.
well depends in which country you are in. In middle Europe your wife ';must'; give you a child...if it is a girl it is good..if it is a boy then that family is very ';rich';, and have a status qua and respect from all. sadly but this is true. I am married to such a man. every time his family phones they want to know if I am pregnant.. Now this is a mouthful especially when I am 43 years of age. I would like to...but what happens if something is wrong with this baby...will they all love him/her. and yes I would like to give my husband a child, but then again we both have children from previous marriages. Yes Yes and Yes again....we will be happy with or without a child of our own...why..because dearly love and respect each other!
One of the most important things to talk about before you get married is whether or not you want children.
I have two aunties that chose never to have kids and they have both had happy and fulfilled lives and marriages..Babies are not a necessity
I agree with you. When you marry someone it is for better or for worse. If that means that person cannot have a baby, then that it part of the worse.


If a one person in a marriage wants a baby and the other one doesn't, then that is a different problem. A problem that they should have discussed before they got married. If my partner had told me he wanted a baby and then after we were married he changed his mind, then depending on how badly I wanted a child, I might divorce him.
No you shouldn't hate anyone. My first husband left me cause I couldn't have kids (we didn't know till after marriage)


I was very hurt at first but, I remarried a wonderful man and we did adopt. I forgive my first husband and moved on with my life....


We adopted through foster care so not only did we take one as our own we helped other kids too. It did not cost an arm and a leg to adopt through the state!! People don't understand this it isn't 30,000 plus to adopt a child unless you want a newborn but, even those come through the state also...
Some people really want to be parents, adoption isn't always an option because of the time and money it costs. I could see someone getting a divorce if they couldn't have children, but it's kind of hard when I already have children. I would not hate such a person though, I'd even understand because as a young adult I was filled with an intense desire to mother children and I'm afraid if my boyfriend could have produced them I might have left. He would probably have done the same for me, because he wanted them just as badly. Sad to say, and I dont' think it's cruel, having been through it personally. I would love to adopt a little girl since I have 2 boys and almost no chance of having a girl, but I will never be able to afford it short of winning the lottery.
If anything having kids TEARS couples APART!
Sometimes people are very shallow and make bad decisions. You can't control those people or their decisions, you can only make good decisions in your own life.


I think your neighbor is wrong for divorcing his wife over such a stupid thing. He's going to regret that decision, but he needs to figure it out on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment