Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do u believe,is that right to have sex everyday between couples?

When ur with someone as bf and gf relationship you always want to have sex. When you marry someone you always want to have sex in the beginning for about six months then it gets boring and it becomes like a routine who wants that really?? I have been married for 5 years and my husband and I don't have sex everyday I would say about 3 -4 times a week. You also get tired! Same thrusting in n out in n out boring!What do u believe,is that right to have sex everyday between couples?
My late wife continued to have sex with me every day until she became terminally ill at age 72. Actually got pissed if I acted like I might not be interested.What do u believe,is that right to have sex everyday between couples?
omg ya, me and my boyfriend have sex every day and sometimes couple times a day
why not, if the couple agree to it mutually then sure.
why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment