Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you get excited or upset when you see interracial couples kissing on T.V. or in a movie?

Be totaly honest. Personally, I don't. I think it's exotic and fun.Do you get excited or upset when you see interracial couples kissing on T.V. or in a movie?
If alright with me. I don't even like seeing people as races. To me the terms Mankind, Humanity, or People, speak for every living person, without the use of colors, races, or bringing up locations and things only to separate us. Whoever kisses who, its great. I just hope they are honestly conveying their emotions, and not leading the other person on.Do you get excited or upset when you see interracial couples kissing on T.V. or in a movie?
i love it and i think that its cute and actually I'm dating someone outside of my race he is amazing and special, but my parents get so angry at it, i think i do it for me and to get my parents upset.
what?


Interracial couples are ok.
interracial couples should be treated like any couple. people need to learn to see pass the color of one another's skin.
For me it is normal, I see it everyday where I live. In my family, in my friends, co-workers, etc.
Neither. I see them as just another couple.
I love it, and I have no problem with it!
I go eww then OHHHH!!!
no!
I HATE IT!!! and I change the channel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment