Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would it be so bad if homosexual couples were aloud to be married?

I don't think so. What are your opinions? I'm curious to know.Would it be so bad if homosexual couples were aloud to be married?
No, it wouldn't be so bad.Would it be so bad if homosexual couples were aloud to be married?
I answer this with some discretion, because while I have nothing against gays, the reason I am against gay marriage is simply because marriage is the first institution God made between Himself and his creation. Marriage is special, and I agree that gays are given a chance to covenant themselves to each other with the same promises that heteros do, but don't call it marriage.
no
if your happy with someone then you should allowed to be married to them, even if they are the same sex even though its not good i don't think that they should single people out just because of sexual preference
Not at all! I say, if you're against gay marriage, don't have one!





I wholly believe in the SEPERATION of church and state, which means that religion and beliefs should not interfere with the union of two people. Churches are arguing against the government that God says marriage is between a man and woman. Well, too bad for them. Religion has no place in government and government has no place in religion.
I am gay and I am married and I was allowed.
my family is strongly against gay marriage because we are Christians. my dad even calls them fags and other mean things, but I think it's okay for people of the same gender to marry, it's none of other people's business what they do.
Not half as bad as your spelling!!
I think they should; however, one way to maybe get all the religious 'marriage can only be between a man and a woman' of your back, I believe, a new word ( and also law) for marriage should be created just for that purpose. This way, gay people could be united with all the benefits of a marriage but without the hassle of the 'anti-gay-marriage' people.

No comments:

Post a Comment