Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do gay couples kiss and cuddle more than straight couples?

Or do they kiss and cuddle the same?Do gay couples kiss and cuddle more than straight couples?
there is no difference between gay people and straight couples we are the same as everyone elseDo gay couples kiss and cuddle more than straight couples?
All i can go off of is personal experience- when i was pretending to be straight (every year until i hit 18), i REFUSED to cuddle and lay up under my boyfriends unless i had a damn good reason. I just didnt want to. It irritated me when they wanted to hold me and caress me. I was just like...ummmm...no. BUT when i became true to myself and came out as a lesbian, my girlfriend and i cant atay away from eachother. And its not all sex driven. Its INTIMACY. We dont have to do anything sexual. I just love for her to hold me, and kiss me, and snuggle with me ALL the time. I get withdrawals when she isnt around. So for me, yea. There's a BIG difference.
I've never seen a gay couple engaged in behavior like that in public except for on TV
I try for as often as possible with my teddy bear
Uhhh the same. I don't see why sexual orientation would make a difference.
Well, depends on the couple. I know straight couples who cuddle all of the time and anywhere. And I know straight couples who it is like pulling teeth to get them to hold hands even. Same goes for gay couples. It is what you are into, not what your sexual orientation is.
hmm...kind of a wierd question....why would they do things


any differently?
yes they do. studies have proven that gay relationships tend to be 25% more successful than straight relationships





doesn't that make you want to raise your child gay?
I don't think sexual orientation has anything to do with how much a couple will kiss or cuddle? I think we do as much as any straight couple. but, everyone is different. some couples (gay or straight) aren't that affectionate at all.
more or less, couples are couples!
You look. I don't wanna get eye warts.

No comments:

Post a Comment