Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do happy couples?

keep that sizzle and chemistry?How do happy couples?
variety is the spice of life.How do happy couples?
thank you :)

Report Abuse



Hot Sauce on everything... EVERYTHING
Well if you're happy it shouldn't be hard, the hard part is letting the little things go. My boyfriend and I tend to joke around with each other a lot, I mean if people don't know us, they'd think we were arguing, a lot of our friends say 'I can't believe he says that to you' but I know he's just joking, and he knows I'm just joking. I think that's why we have such a healthy relationship, I mean if you can't joke with your partner how could you have any fun with them?
By being open and tender to each other...exploring intimacy. I also agree with the Aeryn Sun!
karma sutra

No comments:

Post a Comment