Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it true that some couples aren't compatible for pregnancy?

I had a cousin who was married and wanted a baby so bad, they tried everything for years even that stuff that puts you at risk for mutiple births but nothing, then later they were divorced and she got pregnant by her new boyfriend right away. Same with me, I got pregnant when i was 19 after 2 months of sex, now that I am married and want a family- nothing for over 2 years.. what's the deal with that? Actually he wants a family more than me but I do want to give him a family of about 2 or three kids. I heard taking prenatal pills might help but I don't believe it, is it trueIs it true that some couples aren't compatible for pregnancy?
Maybe the guy has low sperm count. Thats why she couldn't get pregnant by him.Is it true that some couples aren't compatible for pregnancy?
Sometimes prenatal vitamins can help as they put the nutrients in you body that it needs to get pregnant, but I've heard of that happening alot with people, maybe it's just that some people aren't meant to have children together...
It can happen. It's recently been found that some women may actually be 'allergic' to their partner's sperm, so their body attacks it before they reach the egg. But there's many possible reasons for infertility, so it's not always possible to know for sure what's going on.





As for the prenatals, they don't contain hormones so they won't help get you pregnant, but they *are* important to take *before* pregnacy so that you have a store of folic acid in your system. Folic acid helps prevent certain birth defects, but it's only effective very early in pregnancy. Also, the extra nutrients from the prenatals can help ensure that you're healthy, so it never hurts to try them.
When we were going through infertility testing I was checked to see if I was ';allergic'; to my husband's sperm. I wasn't thank god. It is true though.
Yeah my fiance was with his ex for 10 years got with me and a couple months later BAM I'm pregnant so there could have been something wrong with her but me I'm probably just as fertile as my mom =/ (she gets pregnant easily)
Some couples are like that Lover+Lover=Neg , -New Guy+Girl= Pos. A friend of mines been with her boyfriend for like ever, she took it upon herself to go mesh around with someone and BAMMMM she pregnant. It's really crazy sometime. I do believe some people are just not compatible for pregnancy. Jokes. Maybe the sperm wants a new body to rest in. I'm going to reseacrh more on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment