Saturday, January 23, 2010

What does it mean when couples argue back and forth about who loves who more?

i really want 2 know if this is true love or puppy loveWhat does it mean when couples argue back and forth about who loves who more?
It means they might have too much time on their hands? True love takes time to develop but I'm fairly certain it can start with Puppy love, just have to work at it and see how you do through tough times.What does it mean when couples argue back and forth about who loves who more?
It's annoying is what it is.


I've seen people in puppy love and true love do it.





Edit: I hate the phrase ';true love.'; Who is to decide if someone really loves someone enough for it to be ';real';? I know when I was 14 and ';going out with'; that guy, I was absolutely in love with him--and just because I don't feel the same way now doesn't mean I didn't truly love him then.
in puppy love its just for fun.. and its kind cute.. in TRUE love it becomes sthing that you want to hear from ur partner , if he/ she is telling u that they love u MORE .. its just a reassurance thing i mean im sure most ppl in a relationship wld prefer to be loved more than u loving them for security reasons.
it means that you 2 trully love eachother wether its puppy love or true love but you guys atleast know you got in you ...and tht you2 care 4 each other.....its great 2 see ppl like this....in a way its uh-mazingly cute...i do think its puppy love but sooner or l8er it will be way more!!
It can be either or... but it is sort of a game that my boyfriend and I play. We both know that we love each other a lot. He is 29 and I am 28. Something we have always done pretty much since day 1. We are getting married in 2 years.
TRUE Love does not forbid such arguments. It is proved only when the relationship is better after the face-off.


Couples have different ways to express themselves in their truest form.
it can be either, just its kinda cute and jokingly when a couple argues about that.





i'm kinda worried cause when i say ';i love you more'; to my girldfriend she says ';i know';
to tel you the truth if they argue about it its puppy love. bc if they realy loved the other person they would let that person love them more.
It means incredible insecurity.
It's pretty sweet, really.


G
Puppy love. Means they are immature.
puppy love
it means that yall have too much spare time...
LOVE IS LOVE


BULL SHIITT IS WHAT IT IS.


BEST
that you both secretly hate each other.
I think it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment