Thursday, January 21, 2010

For those for/against pre-marital sex couples?

Is your relationship okay? I've just never really seen a couple like that, who get along well.For those for/against pre-marital sex couples?
I don't think sex before or after marriage makes a difference.. No man is going to want to marry a woman only because she's a virgin, what if she's a bad mean person....And what if the sweetest woman in the world, who's the girl of your dreams isn't a virgin, would u still marry her..the answer is yes....of course everyone wants to be the only person their partner has ever been with, but in reality it doesn't really matter....


My case...I wanted to wait after marriage before having sex, but it didn't happen that way...But now, I'm happily married with kids and yes, it's to the same man who didn't wait after marriage with me.For those for/against pre-marital sex couples?
I am not against premarital sex.. I am against sex without commitment or relationship that is at least 3 months old. If your serious about the relationship it will be ok.. but after 3 to 6 months a relationship will go through a change.. Just sex ...most of the time ends in pregnancy and single parenthood. People need time to understand sex can come with surprises and responsibilities.Many are not ready to handle. That only leads to trouble. Sex can be fine without marriage. but sex can not the only thing you have in common with your partner.
i am/was all about pre-marital sex. before i was married, i had partners. I hate to sound like a pig, but i do want to check out the merchandise in every way before i buy. after all you test drive a car before you buy it and you keep a husband way longer than you do a car. I realize some find this to be a spiritual decision and i respect that, but to each his own. I wouldn't push my idealology on someone else, but i am married and had sex with my husband before i was married. i even had other partners before he came along. but it taught me what i want and don't want out of a sexual partner for life.
My sister-in-law and her husband dated five years and never had sex. She was mormon and he wasn't. She admitted to me it was very hard, so they had to reduce the amount of time they spent together alone in private but they worked really hard to maintain her personal values.





I personally am on a mixed emotion about it all. I feel the need to know the person I am with before I can marry them...which includes living together for a time...and I love my husband to death! We have a great relationship and of course we slept together first. My sister-in-law has been married a year and is experiencing the first parts of living with a significant other...the usual; getting used to sharing a life together, finances, wants and needs...etc..things we all deal with. It just means that it would be much harder for them to back out and probably will help them try harder to stay together.
I can tell you about my own experience....





I had sex before marriage both with the man I married and with other men. I look back after 20 years and think it was a mistake. I wish I had had better standards. I wish I had held out until I knew I truly loved my husband. I had sex with him because I wanted to have sex, and I didn't make a good decision about marrying him.
For pre-marital sex. After the you say ';I do'; is not the time to find out whether or not you are sexually compatible. It is before. That way you can either work on making it better or call it quits.
i'm in a long term relationship with my partner and we never plan on getting married. we don't need a piece of paper and a big party to prove we love each other. we live together, are best friends as well as lovers and have amazing sex.





he's my soulmate :)
We lived together after we got engaged but before we got married. We've been together 16 years, and while the first 18 months was a bit rocky, the rest has been absolutely wonderful. We definitely were having sex before we got married.
My husband and I lived together for 2 years before our wedding and we have an amazing relationship.
we get along great.. as long as things go his way... not cool with me

No comments:

Post a Comment