Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why is it always the case that with lez couples that?

one of the chicks is really hot, and the other is really not? I mean, I can see why the ugly chick would go for the hot chick, but why would the hottie go for the dog?Why is it always the case that with lez couples that?
You only see that in ';lez'; couples huh?





Some people, even non LEZZIES!, are attracted to MORE then someones looks... you should probably be thankful for that.Why is it always the case that with lez couples that?
I can only think of a guy like me who looks good j/p lowers the standard to get laid. a lez does the same due to the limited gay's that there is for them too choose from.
Maybe only the ';man'; of the relationship is shallow enough to judge the other strictly based on looks.
%26gt;_%26lt; say what now. O I am not reall sure but i hope you know it not all about looks its about personality. but i am not sure why that happen i am not a laz.
yeah, i have noticed that. dunno why though!
Because maybe they know how to do things well behind closed doors!
haha lol.. i know its weird. the ugly ones are called butch and the pretty/hot ones are called femme..
I am not a lez but I dont think thats always the case.
because some people find different things attractive, and some people also dont just rely on looks.
ones the man
You must be hanging around different lesbians. Most couples I've seen are reasonably similar on the attractiveness scale; admittedly I haven't seen many 'hot' lezzies but very few woofers either. Generally they tend to look pretty ordinary, like everyone else.
I guess she'd rather be with an butt-ugly chick than to be with dumb-*** man, or someone like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment