Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sardinia couples holiday?

My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Sardinia in the second week in September for 1 week. We are flying into Alghero. We want a relaxing beach holiday, some snorkeling, good food and sunshine. We are on a reasonably tight budget. Should we stay the week in Alghero? Should we move around? Where is good to stay?Sardinia couples holiday?
Somebody ask for a good holiday in Sardinia.Finally!





So, I' m Sardinian, I suggest to you to visit Alghero, Bosa, Stintino The famous La Pelosa Beach ,Asinara Island, Porto Torres and much more but you stay just for a short time.





I know a hostel:


http://www.algherohostel.com/





Buon viaggio e ciao


Have a good trip in Sardinia....bye bye.Sardinia couples holiday?
I was in Alghero recently with my boyfriend and stayed in a B%26amp;B (really a shared apt) in the town. We hired a scooter to escape Alghero town as the beaches were packed and not great for snorkelling, but lots of great restaurants etc for night time. 15 mins north on the way to Capo Caccia there are some amazing beaches, Porto Conte, Porticciolo (great for snorkelling). We were only there for the weekend so just explored around Alghero, I think if I was there for a week I would probably stay in Alghero for a few nights and then pick some places outside Alghero, maybe agriturismos for a few more nights, head up towards Sassari and costa smeralda. There is a great campsite right beside Porticciolo beach which looked great and cheap enough http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment