Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Married couples, what is the average number of times you have sex per week?

Or what would you consider the average number of times considering the following factors?





Married over five years





Both work full time and one person has many other obligations after work





Argue a lot





Husband is 30, wife 35





Is once a day average? Two times a day? Three times a week?





Please be honest.Married couples, what is the average number of times you have sex per week?
Number counts nothing even you are together for 5 years or more. The point is you can do as much as you can as long as both of you in a mood to do it. Try to spare time to fit each other's schedule and create romantic things for stimulation that what you should do.Married couples, what is the average number of times you have sex per week?
forty's now


in our thirties


4 times a week


if it was up to him 10 times a week


had to put him on a schedule


once a week for me was good enough
It totally depends on the man you're married to and the reason you married.





I've been married three times. Two of these pairings I knew there was chemistry, and we did have sex before marriage so I had an idea what things would be like. The sex after marriage was about 3 times a week after awhile. HOWEVER, it isn't the number of times you have sex that really should be considered, it's the quality of sex ~~ the passion, enthusiasm etc..





My present husband, who I married for companionship (for want of a better word) never had a big desire for sex and I married him anyway. I'm ashamed to say how little we have sex, but I knew that was part of the deal when I said ';I do';.
There is NO such thing as NORMAL. I have a high sex drive and my wife has a low sex drive! It has been this way since our honeymoon. I wanted to have sex multiple times a day on our week long honeymoon and we only had sex 3 times that week. Trust me I had to learn my wife and get to understand her to accept her low sex drive.





SO now after 11 years and 3 kids with #4 on the way my wife tries to get in the mood at least once a week for me. In the beginning 5 years we would probably average once every 5 or 6 days, now it is more like every 8 or 9 days!





COMMUNICATION is the key!
i dont know about you, but i am with my husband 3-6 times a week
my situation - me 28, her 27, both work full time with long hours.....average 1.5 times a week (sometimes once a week, sometimes a few times a week, esp. depending on her ';cycle';)





For the couple you mention, once a day would be outstanding.....wish my wife still wanted it like that...if she did I wouldn't ask all the fresh questions I do on here.
i think that we have sex about six to eight times a week; we have three kids all under five the youngest only seven months so finding the time is hard.
I am married for 8 years and have two kids. We are really seldom arguing and it is always been settled without bad words between us. We are really happy. I am 36 and my husband is 41, and we both work full time. And we have sex three times a week in average, but sometimes we have it almost every night. Some other times, when kids are sick or something else is there (visitors who stay more than one night...) we do not have sex for a whole week, but after that is really great period....
Every couple is different...Myself and my hubby tend to go through phases - sometimes we have sex everyday and then other times once a wk....I think 2-3 times a week is average. Maybe you need dedicate some time to each other, away from the daily chores and work etc...
3-4 times in any given 7 day period........its mostly once every two days





both in school, husband works full time, and the only reason we have it that much is that i quit my full time job 2 weeks ago so we have extra time. but its definately not everyday....i would die!!!!
once every fortnight
Sometimes everyday. Other times once a week. Other times three times a day. Other times once a month.





Life varies. Get used to it.
My husband and i have been married for 5 years, and we do it on an averge maybe 2 or 3 times a week. With work and kids its really hard.
My husband is 31 and i'm 29. we are married for 10 years now.but he is still hot in bed we do it twice almost everyday.but of course there was a time that we argue, in that case of course we don't do sex, but after that back to normal.for me once a day is average.But my opinion in your case,you don't do sex everyday because as uve said you argue a lot and one has many obligation after work, maybe you have to talk heart to heart as husband and wife,forget first your pride, admit it ,you feel happy when you and your husband is in good terms and share great things in bed...you can work on it, maybe you're no longer sweet to him try to reach him and try to understand his point and at the same time tell him that you do understand him but he has to consider your point too.hope it could help you.
Sex ..... hmmmmm ..... I kind of remember that......





Good luck to you. I have a feeling that if you have to ask, you are having some problems where one of you wants the sex and closeness a lot more often then the other partner.





PLEASE immediately address the situation. No matter what anyone here says about the importance of LOVE over the importance of SEX, trust me when I tell you that if you are having problems in that area, it will affect the whole relationship in a negative way.





Talk about it or get help from a counselor but somehow solve this NOW! It will only get worse if you don't take action.





Good luck and great sex to you! :)
on average 1-2 times a week, sometimes more sometimes less (that time of month). My hubby and I always have great sex. We both work full time, he works 12 hrs days and is exhausted come night time, plus we have 2 kids. I think our 1-2 times a week is perfect.
My husband and I have been together 10 years, married for the last five, We've lived together about 8 years.





Before I got pregnant we had sex 5 or 6 times a week. While I've been pregnant it's been maybe 5 or 6 times in 5 months! Hopefully we'll get back to normal when the baby gets here!





I don't know if there is a way for us to guess an average based on someone else's situation. Some couples argue a lot and have sex all the time. When my husband and I are disagreeing about something I don't want him to touch me!





I found an article that said married couples average 98 times a year. That sounds really low to me.
Well me and my husband do it 2-3 times a week.


But that varies and is more difficult because the kids are always around.


When we do it though, we do it for ages and its always fantastic hehe.
3 times a week seems to be the means......just to busy with the kids, jobs and such for more.....
For me it is about 3-4 times a week
Depending on how busy we are and how tired we are at the end of the day, it can be 2 or 3 times a week. You just have to find a little extra time in which you can be alone and not be interrupted.
My husband is in the military and so we are not together all that often but when we are we make it count. It's not always sex that we need but closeness. So I would say a a couple of times a week sometimes, other times it might be once a month. That may not sound like much but it's better than the year he spent in Kuwait.
once a day should be





any less she needs to go else where
2-3 x a day
about 5 times a week
4 times a week and that is not even close to enough ladies!!! That's why all men cheat.
lately it has been MAYBE 2 times a month. he blames it on my house not being kept up with every day. i work 50 to 60 hours a week have 2 kids, it aint going to stay clean all the time.
Married 12 years--go through phases. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. OR there could be no activity for a week or longer. Depends on how much effort each person brings. We all work hard at work, then kids and other obligations. Have to remember that your marriage needs to survive even after the kids move out. Each person gotta make an effort!
2-3 times a week.......and twice on the weekends
The only right number is what is right for that particular couple. Obviously you think you are not getting enough. So ask the right question.
4 times a day, if you count my 3 time a day masturbation habit.
  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment