Sunday, May 9, 2010

Who do you think are the most-likely couples in the Naruto world?

I think Naruto + Hinata , Sasuke+Sakura, and Shikamaru + Ino! Those seem to me the most obvious, but I sopose I am just a hopeless romantic!!


I want to hear from you! Feel free to talk about any blooming Naruto love!! Do you think Gaara of all people will ever find love, or just more pain and agony!?!Who do you think are the most-likely couples in the Naruto world?
in the manga, most likely naruto x sakura and shikamaru x temari, CURRENT anime episodes on tv toyko, nothing now.Who do you think are the most-likely couples in the Naruto world?
i think Naruto x Hinata Sakura x Sasuke Ino and Shikamaru!! there the most obivous
i say sasuke and saskura make the most perfect couple.
naruto X sasuke, ino X sakura, chouji X shikamaru ,hinata X kurenai
Kakashi and Sakura (she has to be at least 22, though!) Of course, that's only if myself and Kakashi isn't an option ;-) mmmmm


I also like Naruto and Hinata, he's so clueless though


And Neji and TenTen are so sweet!
Hmmm... The most-likely couples in Naruto, huh? Well, let's see here... There's Naruto x Sakura for me, well, because Sasuke's already in Oto and I think while he's there, Sakura and Naruto might be able to develop a much-sweeter friendship! Um, I guess Asuma and Kurenai make a cute couple! Come on, it's so obvious that they like each other... LOL





Mmmm, Neji and Tenten too! Um, Jiraiya and Tsunade- the oldies get together! Orochimaru's far TOO PSYCHO-MANIACKED for Tsunade and I believe Jiraiya'd be able to spice things up for her! Heheheh...





And of course, my favorite couple... INO AND SHIKAMARU!!! I'm sorry, Temari, but Suna and Konoha don't mix (well, for me, at least...) Konoha for Konoha! Like, Shikamaru knows Ino more than Temari, so I think they'd make a nice couple! So sweet... And ShikaIno has more chemistry than ShikaTema. Sorry, ShikaTema supporters. Heheheh... 0_0';'
My opinion:





1. Sakura x Naruto. They show the most potential, since after the timeskip, Sakura is able to feel and relate to Naruto far more. She even cries for him a good deal.


2. NOT Sakura x Sasuke. Nope. Sasuke'll probably never show interest.


3. Sai x Sakura? Huh... how very interesting.


4. Sai x Ino? Again, just hilarious.


5. Asuma x Kurenai. Perhaps they were already dating. I don't quite remember. Too bad he's dead like his father.


6. Shikamaru x Temari. Despite the fact that Shikamaru's a womanizer (being very problematic) they seem to have a lucky affinity with each other.


7. I don't know who's right for Kakashi, but he really needs a girl.


8. Tenten x Neji. An awesome couple, and probably the most likely ever. Not difficult to see the relationship.


9. Gaara x Definitely somebody. He definitely deserves a girl, and if he doesn't get one, I'll give him one in my own fanfic story.





Of course, this is only my opinion. And perhaps I'm only a hopeless romantic as well. Join the club...
unlinke some people, I think giving your imagination a good use like thinking of love interest's is ok :)


I would like to see Naruto x Hinata


Sakura x Sasuke (Yea I know its already been done) hehe


Ino x Choji (yup I still have hope)


Shika x Temari


Gaara x hmmm I still can't think of anyone on the show for him, but I certainly would take him home *wink*


we can all wish :) even if how it turns out is beyond out control!
None. These people are too stupid to actually get together. Probably NarutoxSakura though, two of the main characters always end up together... bleh.
naruto x sasuke


naruto x gaara


naruto x kiba


naruto x kakashi


naruto x itachi


kakashi x iruka


kakashi x sasuke


shikamaru x temari


sasuke x ino


sasuke x itachi


shino x kiba


hinata x naruto


neji x hinata


naruto x neji x sasuke x gaara





my poor mind %26gt;_%26lt; so.... so.... sooo...........FILLED WITH YAOI !!!





ahhhhhhhh -_- yaoi
the real question is, why do you care? this doesnt affect your life at all. Lets all contemplate romances about fictional characters when their lives have already been predetermined. what a wonderful waste of time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment