Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Poll *Couples*: what do you miss most about being single?

Being in control of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making choices, having friends, going places, traveling, having peace, having someone to talk to, human contact, going out to eat, going to the zoo, museums, any place, just having friends, I guess since yahoo limits the space we have to answer, I will say what I miss most about being single is everything.Poll *Couples*: what do you miss most about being single?
I wouldn't commit myself to being a partner in a relationship unless I thought I would ';miss'; something about being single. Being a couple doesn't mean one has to give up their identity or their freedom. It only enhances who one is in relation to someone who shares the same principles. To me, being single is only good if you miss the merry-go-round dating scene. I don't miss it and besides you may even have a chance to date a cold fish.Poll *Couples*: what do you miss most about being single?
everything. lol. %26lt;3
Variety!
freedom
I am single, and I'm here to tell you that there is nothing to miss.
I don't have to answer her phone calls 5 times a day
Knowing where an item is in the house when I need it!
hanging out with mates

No comments:

Post a Comment