Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can any couples who live together answer this question for me?

Since moving in together, what has been the wierdest, most unlike you thought you've had?





I walked in to the bathroom today and thought ';That sink could do with a clean';. Bizarre.Can any couples who live together answer this question for me?
I started recognizing soccer and hockey stars. Bleh.Can any couples who live together answer this question for me?
That's funny. Thanks for the best answer.

Report Abuse



When did David Letterman suddenly become ';the thing'; to watch? Did i miss something? When did corned beef in a can become an acceptable food item in my cabinet?
I don't like to sleep with his arms around me. I need my space so my thought is always ';get over on your side of the bed';.
I keep trying to figure out how to fix the sliding glass door so that it doesn't stick anymore.
For me it is clean the bathroom, my boyfriend will clean anything in the house but the bathroom, especially the Tub!
I am about to scream from his farting habits. In the beginning it was okay..a fart here, a fart there..now he's doing it on purpose! It stinks up the house.
';Why are we faffing about on Y!A, when we could be having sex?';...
When i first got married i was like huh stop farting in front of me but now its something i listen to daily :)
that beeyotch is crazy!
how can you clog the toilet when you have diahreah and haven't even wiped yet?
';what? there is NO toilet fairy?';...=)
yeah the other day i thought, wow my boyfriend is probably one of the few that puts the toilet seat down, then i realized he probably only does that because he complains that the cat likes to play in the water.
Me and my bf spend the night together about 3 or 4 nights a week, so its kinda like living together. Kinda....


But yeah, I woke up one morning, and he was cooking naked.


That was nice!
Was difficult to get used to sharing a bed every night. But very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment