Thursday, May 13, 2010

HOw do most couples celebrate their 1st year wedding anniversary?

my other half and I went down to the coast and spent the weekend playing in the water and all night in bed doing anything but sleeping.HOw do most couples celebrate their 1st year wedding anniversary?
By spending a lot of time together in bed.HOw do most couples celebrate their 1st year wedding anniversary?
Use your head, be creative!
Going out to dinner. On our first I got an anniversary ring and my favorite color roses-lavender.
My husband bought me a dozen red roses and took me out for a nice dinner and dancing. Then the next year I got the roses again and a diamond ring. I am a lucky lady. Hope you have a wonderful aniversary
They go out to dinner and order Champagne!

No comments:

Post a Comment