Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nepal grants civil unions to same sex couples?

And not just any civil unions, they've granted civil unions that offer the EXACT same rights as marriage. Can you believe it? This is a 3rd world country who not long ago severely punished homosexuality! Nepal grants civil unions to same sex couples?
Well, I think it's wonderful. You just taught us something that most of us ignored. Where I live now, Quebec Canada is very open minded towards same sex marriages. Two of my gay friends are engaged. Nothing immoral or perverted, they really love each other and I wish them the best :)Nepal grants civil unions to same sex couples?
Thanks foot traveler

Report Abuse



It also makes them more advanced than the USA.
This is not a question, I can't answer an answer with an answer. Good on em though.

No comments:

Post a Comment