Sunday, May 9, 2010

Question about CT Statutory Rape laws for gay couples. ?

My girlfriend is turning 18 soon, and I'm 15.


She thinks that we have to break up because of statutory rape laws, but I thought they didn't apply to lesbian couples. Do they?Question about CT Statutory Rape laws for gay couples. ?
Second-degree sexual assault to have sexual intercourse with a person between ages 13 and 16 if the actor is more than two years older.


http://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/olrdata/jud/r鈥?/a>





The law applies to homosexual and straight couples.Question about CT Statutory Rape laws for gay couples. ?
They are based on pretty much any sexual contact. Read this...





http://www.cga.ct.gov/2007/pub/Chap952.h鈥?/a>





and then...





http://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/olrdata/jud/r鈥?/a>





That's for CT. And it really does kind of suck, I'm 16 and my girlfriend just turned 14 so pretty much if she gets mad at me for any reason she can put charges on me. I am bio-female so by many peoples definitions we are a ';lesbian'; couple.
If I were you I wouldn't risk it. I'm sure the laws apply to everybody, not just straight couples. I wouldn't put my girlfriend at risk of going to jail if I were you.
just wait for her for a year, and you will be legal in most places. If you love each other, a year is nothing. stay in touch, just not overtly sexual. no PDA.
go to planned parenthood and talk with them. They can advise you about age of consent, safe sex and lots of other important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment