Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why couples in west lives without get married?

some couples in west countries lived and born childeren and have sex without marriage.


do you think this is a sin for this people , because the god ordered to us that have marriage for make a family.Why couples in west lives without get married?
Well, God has said a lot of things, dear. God also has asked us not to kill, so why, in the East, is there such bloodshed?





I think we were all meant to live as neighbors. I hope one day we can share this world in peace.





People interpret God's word to suit their purpose. It's just human. It's ok to live together in the west, and it's ok to slaughter innocents in the east.





You are confused over the living situation, and I cannot fathom having to live and raise my precious children in a war zone. No where in my being do I find justification for the inhumanity I see televised every night in war torn countries. It makes my heart ache.





So I do understand that you do not understand, as I do not understand, either.





Let's not stand in judgement of each other. Let's look to a brighter future where mankind as a whole can behave as if some part of each person were holy.Why couples in west lives without get married?
Sorry. I dont see God so i cant ask him if you are stating a fact. I only believe what i see %26amp;, if it comes straight from their mouths, not from a book that some friends wrote. But, im sure he too would change with the times. He would have done it himself but, he wouldnt tell you, or me. Good on them.
Yes, as with any sin just because times have changed sin is still sin just like murder is still murder and lying is still lying. Just because society accepts sin, doesnt make it correct. We were given guidelines to live by and should strive to live them to the fullest of our abilties. Granted being humans we are going to make mistakes but if we are truly sorry and humbly ask forgiveness with the intention of not sinning any more than our loving God will forgive us and if we pray he will help us resist the temptation that comes into our lives.
What does the Bible say? ';He who is without sin can cast the first stone.'; None of us are without sin. You make it sound as if I am supposed to regret my decision not to abort my daughter just so I wouldn't have to raise her without the benefit of marriage. Sorry, but I don't. Marriage or no marriage, my daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. Besides, my God doesn't ';order'; me to do anything. He TEACHES.
  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment