Sunday, May 9, 2010

Do couples really have sex right after the wedding??

i read somewhere t hat some couples dont even do it afterwards because theyre so tired from the big day.Do couples really have sex right after the wedding??
Of course the wedding night is for lovin! You'd have to be REALLY drunk/tired not to do that.Do couples really have sex right after the wedding??
I was in 4 weddings last summer and 2 out of the 4 didn't. One they had a house full of Family members. and the other She drank a little more than she should have and threw up all night (not something i would recommend especially on your wedding night!!) The ones that did, one couple were both virgins (waiting til they married) and the other ones said they were tired but it was their wedding night so they got the energy to do it! ;) Me personally, will be doing it! Its your wedding night make it unforgetable!!
We were exhausted after the wedding, but went ahead with the obligatory sex act afterwards. We were in no mood for any foreplay or anything; it was more a ';let's do it so we can go to sleep'; kind of thing. Still enjoyable, but definitely would've passed on it if it hadn't been our wedding night.
I am planning my wedding right now and I have been reading that too. An option that I have been hearing from a few people is that they left their reception for a few minutes to go have sex and then came back before it was over. They were only gone about 1/2 an hour, so not too many people noticed, it was after the food and introductions and all of that.





I might be planning on that game plan! lol.
This memory will always make me smile. I got married on June 2, 2007. Our first anniversary will be Monday!! I remember getting up at 6 am rushing, dancing, crying, loving, all day until about 4 am. We left our crazy after hours party and went to our new home. I was exhausted. He helped me take off that 15 pound dress. Then the 'magic' happened. I always imagined how romantic it would be and it truly was, even with the exhaustion. Sleep all of 45 mins and hopped on a plane to Cancun. It was amazing even though it wasn't the most energy filled, but we made up for it in Cancun!
Honestly, I crashed on my wedding night. I was exhausted! Completely crashed. I felt bad, but my husband totally understood! He went to take a shower and I plopped down on the bed in my wedding dress and all and fell asleep. It's a night you can't get back-SO if your wanting to do it on your wedding night-TRY TRY TRY to stay awake!
I didnt even wait for my wedding night. We grabbed the bridal room, my maid of honor made an excuse for us and we did it right then and there... thats when we conceived our twins. But after the excitement wore off, we didnt end up having sex that night, or the night after... jet lag. It is a very tiring day. My husband said that he and his first wife didnt have sex on their wedding night either.
Actually, it's a must to do, especially if you both have not tried it yet, it's the most wonderful experience, so you should not let it go. Remember you'll marry only once, that's life in the Philippines, no divorce, it's once in a lifetime.
We didn't and it had nothing to do with being tired. We finished everything by 3PM and immediately went back to the hotel to swim in the ocean with all of our guests! Then we went out to dinner with some people, got home late, and went to sleep...
I know some couples do and some don't. If you do then you do if you don't you should make up for it on the honeymoon.....


Two of my closest friends are married and I asked them this as I started planning my wedding....one did the other didn't...Go figure.
Not always! Most of my friends were too tired to even think about it on their wedding night. It seems a shame though, you spend so much time working on this big event and then all you want to do is sleep afterwards.
I was tired afterwards...but we didn't do it right afterwards...we had a destination wedding...everyone was so hot %26amp; tired from the sun;we put on our swimming suits and went for a swim...when my husband I finished swimming %26amp; went back to our room - it was on!!!
Aw, you don't 'have' to, but you sure 'want' to!!! (There's no such thing as being too tired! - and not just for once that night... and in the morning, .....)
The wedding was so long and we didn't get to the hotel into midnight and had to be at the airport by 5am the next day. We didn't bother until a few days into our honeymoon.
i did.


i dont think my husband would have let me get out of it.


yes we were tired, but we manged to have energy for that.
LOL!





Put it to you this way, we had to drive to a hotel in the driving rain, got lost, and finally arrived at 4:15 am. Neither of us had slept in 2 days. We still did. ;)
I'm surprised at the answers - we had more than enough energy! I still remember that night (we weren't virgins or anything).





I had a non-alcoholic wedding. Maybe that's the difference!
it seriously depends on the person. If the person maybe isnt tired or wants to carry child or even just wants it, people will have sex on their wedding night.
Well you are tired as I just got married a week ago but I think the thought of doing it for the first time being married gets the energy going
It depends. I'm not planning on it for our wedding night 'cause of how tired we will be from the day.
My husband and I were to tired to do more than lie down. Sex came after a few hours rest.
I know me and my husband had a sexual escapade for about three days!! Three days of eating, sleeping, and SEX!!!!
Well not until after they've left the Church at least!
no., you'll be too tired and drunk! Better wait for the morning! :)
Not on my wedding night.... I was EXHAUSTED!!!lol
Yes!!!
we were in the coat room during the reception-- i had to have my aunts coat dry cleaned though--
If they can't then they have The Best Man

No comments:

Post a Comment