Thursday, May 13, 2010

What was your first couple signs of pregnancy?

I know that everyone's body is different but i was just curious to see how different. So what was your first sign of pregnancy?What was your first couple signs of pregnancy?
My boobs got so sore, I couldn't stand going over the bumps in the road without holding them!What was your first couple signs of pregnancy?
At about 5 weeks before I knew I was pregnant, I felt like I had a temp and was always tired. I was always hot and had to have a cold washcloth on my head. I also could not get enough sleep! I would come straight home from work and hit the couch.


At about 6 weeks, the morning sickness started.
MY MOODS! It was like PMS on crack! I was so moody and grouchy it was ridiculous. I didn't feel anything like myself and my brain felt constantly cluttered. All I did was fight with my boyfriend and after my period was a week late, I got a positive HPT. The other big thing was a huge increase in my appetite! I started eating breakfast after twenty years of not.
Sore breast is a big tell tail. Of course the oops i missed my period is too. The first pregnacy is hard to detect w/o taking a test. But after you have had one child you will know that your body is telling you something. I never had to take a test to tell me i was pregnet after the 1st child.





gl
my boobs got bigger and felt more heavier..just like they r supoused to get before the period. and also somehow i felt like im pregnant..kept telling everyone that i am but they didnt belive me...then took a prgn test 4 days b4 period and it came out positive =) ...But deff the boobs got fuller..Good luck
I got super emotional...like crazy mood swings and i had gone out and had a few drinks and the next day i had tiny red spots all over my face. So I took a test...and here i sit with a beautiful 7 month old on my lap.
Heartburn, mood swings and headaches.


(things i don't usually have)


Severe fatigue, and finally sore boobs and tender nipples.
my nipples got darker and i just knew i had to be pregnant... also i did get dizzy a few times like someone else mentioned!! good luck!!! thats about it, because im 29 weeks prego and havent thrown up once!!!



I felt kind of bloated and tired. I also felt a little dizzy when I would stand up. I wasn't even late yet when I noticed those symptoms.
irritability and having the munchies! I was always eating something lol
Sore breasts and nipples (with my 2 sons). A heavy feeling in my hips (with my daughter).
I was getting dizzy and was very tired.
The only symptom I had was complete exhaustion
I had major mood swings like never before so i knew something was up so i took a test. It was positive
I was really tired and my breasts got bigger.
tiredness then missed period
My very first sign of pregnancy was I craved Coca Cola and cheese. Both of mine were that way.
peeing alot and seeing stars good luck
My breasts were sore, though they normally were before my period.. but this wasn't going away, And I felt really tired all of the time. So I took a test
went pee alot.


my eating changed.
loss of a period and having unprotected sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment