Thursday, May 13, 2010

Question for all couples 10 easy points?

do you make out with your boyfriend /gf everytime you see him her? llike long making out in the back of the car or long kisses??i see him every once a weekQuestion for all couples 10 easy points?
HELL YEA!!! i see my man once a month :P thats awesomee!!! OMG OMG yay me :DQuestion for all couples 10 easy points?
if uonly see him 1ce a week then like every 2 or 3 times u see him





because unless u 2 have been together for like a realy realy long time i would be kinda weird if u make out all the time





you can if you and him feel in the mood but if u or him arnt realy wanting to make out,


a soft peck on the lips will sufice
Not really. When we first started going out (about 2 years ago) we used to do it all the time! But now its just more relaxed and its not a big deal. We have long kisses often but we hardly ever 'make out' if you know what I mean. Why you ask?
I've been with my boyfriend over 2 years and we still make out, maybe not every single time, but we definitely kiss everytime we see each other. Kissing is essential, but not back of the car make out style kisses.
can never resist the temptation...lol...but back of the car only sometimes...like when we are totally desparate...
Yes, I talk to him everyday. Kiss? If it was physically possible yes I would, but we live so very far apart.
I kiss him whenever I can, But Im sure not to over do it so that my friends dont get mad.
Depends on who is around. If we're alone, then usually yes. Not often when there is company
For me it is vital as breath itself. I love my husband to bits.
Yes. And i live with my boyfriend so its 24/7 long kisses or making out. heheehehehe....
Yes.
make out most of the time. But mostly just a hi! kiss, or something.
yess.
nope
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment