Thursday, May 13, 2010

Should gay couples not be allowed to kiss in public?

or should they?


What do you think about this?Should gay couples not be allowed to kiss in public?
I personally don't believe in public displays of affection, but I don't think there should be a law banning it. But, if there is a law banning gay people from kissing in public, then there also needs to be a law banning straight people from kissing in public. Can't treat one differently than another.Should gay couples not be allowed to kiss in public?
I don't see any reason why ordinances concerning public display of affection should be gender specific, age specific, religion specific etc. Either it is acceptable for two people to kiss in public or it is not; the religion, age, or gender of the people is not relevant. If you are ';shocked'; at the idea of old couples, intergenerational or interfaith couples, or same sex couples publicly engaging in such mild activities as kissing and hand holding, then I suggest that you need to get out more.
it probably didn't get posted cuz it's a stupid question. There's no place in the US where people cannot kiss freely---unless you are in pubic school and on certain university campuses where ';zero tolerance'; rules insist that physically touching others could lead to sexual harassment. No kidding--public schools across the US do this--and it's based on ';liberal'; thinking too!
I could really care less, a guy giving another guy a kiss in public has absolutely no effect on my life whatsoever,,,,in fact, I can think of about a million of other problems that that are far more important than that,,,,this is a non issue.
Where do we live, Egypt circa 700AD? Of course they can. It's called freedom of expression.





Ha, TJ, you said ';pubic schools';. Probably a typo, but a great Freudian slip nonetheless, considering the topic.
I don't really want to see anyone tonguing in public whatever their sexuality, especially if I am eating.
I believe there should be a line drawn on public behavior weather it be gay or straight. A simple kiss is no problem but I don't want to see anyone making out in public.
Of course they should be allowed! That's ******* ridiculous!
Anus rangers should have all of the rights and priviledges as hetero couples.
Only if it's two hot young chicks.





Otherwise no, it's disgusting.
Yes they should Its a Public Place.
I think they should do whatever they want. But don't get offended when people gawk in disgust.
I say yes it's ok. but very different to me.
Of course. Kissing makes people happy and harms nobody.
Who cares? Its not illegal to kiss in public. Why would it be?
It is disgusting!
NOPE
I don't care
I don't see why not. A little bit of PDA never hurt anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment