Thursday, May 13, 2010

How many couples are having sex per second ?

Its funny, I think about questions like that too. Looking at the skyscape of a city at night I will think, Hmm... I wonder who is doing what right now behind all those curtains. Makes me think we are on a very small planet.How many couples are having sex per second ?
How many couples can have sex per second?How many couples are having sex per second ?
I had heard that at any given moment, approximately 500,000 people are having sex.





I want to know how they determined this. A phone poll? That gets annoying and think of the bill!
None at my house.
Beats me, but I'm not because I'm answering your question. Great, now I'm one of the ones that missed out on the last 8 seconds. Do you realise I missed out on 8 different sexual encounters. Boy am I depressed, So much for a fun Saturday.
Not enough if you ask me, there's to much hate in the world. Maybe if more people made love, it would rub off onto all of the mean people, you know, like flower power.
lots... :D
I think it takes a couple of minutes to have sex... At least if you do it right it should take many minutes.
We never time our sex! but it will be much easier timing it by min. Any thing from 20 to 30 min...


lol


gosh, that most be a lot, thank you for making me think of things while my hubby is not at home. Ah Man

No comments:

Post a Comment