Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How many couples have did ';around the house'; sex??

The bed has always been the best but doing stuff in different places in the house is crazy sexy. Anyone agree???








***I'm Really Bored @ Work!!! =)***How many couples have did ';around the house'; sex??
When my wife and me first moved into the house (and before we had kids) we ';Christened'; every room in the house with moaning and groaning, and you get the picture. Enter a daughter in Middle School and a son in second grade, the bedroom is basically the only place we can get any action. Yes, sex in other rooms is definitely more fun. I, personally like sex in our home office in front of the computer (wife sits on my lap while we're on the big chair). Occasionally, we get up early on a Saturday morning and sneak a shower together in the master bathroom. Let me just say that while we shower in the master bathroom, we do things to each other that begin with ';master';. Fun. I noticed that you said you're really bored at work. You can tell by my answer that I am too. Try it in the shower. Have fun.How many couples have did ';around the house'; sex??
What does SJ stand for...
Makingn love to my wife is great anywhere!!!!!!!!
Ohh yes!!!! me and my wife have done it on the table... in front of the fireplace... in the pool... in the spa.. on the swing set...
yes,it adds a certain zing to life, our kinkiest was the hammock in the back yard , spontanious anywhere sex is the great
me n my bf have done it in more places than i can count. So no, there is not a single room in my house that has not been ';done';.
i love it!! we have in the living room and his office and of course in the shower..
well sure it fun in different places
I won't say crazy sex but fun sex and yes the kids go away two weeks in the summer and it time for us to have fun
yes i have when i first got with my hubby boy now you got me thinking lol thanks.We did it in the bedroom,shower,living room floor and couch,on the kitchen table in the computer chair all in the same day.Boy those were the days
TOTALLY.
Me too bored at work, or rather don't have anything to do at the time! Of course, we did it around the house and out in the yard as well! The only place we haven't done it yet is on top of the house!
I totally agree :) not to mention fun
you're sooooo right SJ
Sure, but why limit yourself to just ';around the house'; sex???





Aren't we all bored at work???!!!??? ;-)~~
****That makes 2 of us Bored @ work!!! :)***


Having hot sex around the house is awesome, but if you really want to be the daring couple, try having sex at a friends house while at a gathering, or even better try your in-laws. Then you'll see how hot your sex will be, the risk of getting caught is always a plus! Just remember to wear proper attire; nice dress, nice heels and off to the races you go!!!!!!
Of course... trying it in different rooms is a blast!!!
Of course the bed has been the right place for it. But adventurous couples find it interesting anywhere, even on the top of rock. But you should not be blindfolded, to forget about the surroundings. So going around the house, well, there should not be any neighbours. Doing it in different places is not crazy but satisfying yourself, and it shows that your partner is also happy about it.
I have done it with both wives all around the house. it is very sexy and fun
I never have ';did'; around the house sex, but I've done it in every room. No, it's not crazy...just good.
Oh Yeah! Everywhere. Even in the carport..............
We do it all over regularly. My favoite place is having my wife on the ottoman and the end of the sofa. It places her in a way that really shows her off to me. We also enjoy the basement and backyard patio table too!


How about you?
Of course! it is one of the three stages of married sex.


Newlyweds do ';house sex'; all over the place


After kids it becomes '; bedroom sex'; so the kids cannot see.


After 15 years it becomes '; Hall Sex';, that's where you walk by each other in the hall and each say';F--K You';.
We haven't done it in our kids' bedrooms or the garage, but we have everywhere else, including the back yard in the rain, lol.
Every room, outside, in the pool, on the deck, in the car, in the garage. And even some in other peoples houses.
Still waiting... to christen the other rooms...... waiting! Waiting!





(oh, yeah... very sexy)





I LOVE LOVE LOVE your questions, girlie!!!
there's nothing wrong with being creative! if you do it in the same place, the same way everytime, you'll get too comfortable with eachother and bored.
Well after being with the mrs for 20 yrs and yes we did...... doing stuff in different places in the house....... we've also done some outside the house as well....LOL
more than once
  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment