Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is it a sin for straight couples to color coordinate their outfits?

I think it's blasphemy! I'm sure there is something in the Bible that can be twisted to back up this claim. No?Is it a sin for straight couples to color coordinate their outfits?
You have got to be kidding!Is it a sin for straight couples to color coordinate their outfits?
I do't really see how this is a sin, in honestly don't think God cares that much about peoples clothes as long as they are not immodest and being color-cooridinating is just fun once in a while! What made you eeven think this could be considered a sin? Then again on the subject of twisting the bible, yes you can twist the bible to say that basically anything is a sin but there is just no point.


Bottom line: Its just clothing color, who cares?
So it's a sin for straight couples, but not for gay couples?


The fact you would even notice to care enough about this says more about you than them.


Are you sure you know what team you're playing for?
I think anyone can find something in the bible to back up any twisted thought process.





*smirk*
What a shame
Not a sin, but highly frowned upon.
No it isn't a sin
Not at all. My husband and I often laugh because we have unconsciously teamed up our outfits. I am sure God delights to see His children enjoying themselves.
Obviously, if you consider fashion crimes a sin.





Once I was so enraged by a mullet in a McDonald's that I promise you I would have cut it off the wearer had I had scissors handy. No court in the WORLD would have convicted me.
Are you serious???





No - it is not a sin. If you don't like dressing the same then don't.





How is this blasphemy? Speaking against the Holy Spirit is blasphemy.





This is what blasphemy is....


Blasphemy


Offences Against the Holy Spirit 禄 Blasphemy against him, unpardonable (Matthew 12:31,32; 1 John 5:16)


Anger 禄 CONNECTED WITH 禄 Malice and blasphemy (Colossians 3:8)


Assyria 禄 SENNACHERIB KING OF 禄 Reproved for pride and blasphemy (2 Kings 19:12-34; Isaiah 37:21-29)


Despair 禄 LEADS TO 禄 Blasphemy (Isaiah 8:21; Revelations 16:10,11)


Strife 禄 LEADS TO 禄 Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:10,11)


Temple, The Second 禄 THE JEWS 禄 Considered it blasphemy to speak against (Matthew 26:61; Acts 6:13;21:28)





Please go to this website to read information about blasphemy:


http://www.biblegateway.com/topical/topi鈥?/a>
Oddly, you don't even have to twist it.





Deuteronomy 22:5


';The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman鈥檚 garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.';





I think this could be construed as no matching clothes.
Not that I'm aware of but it could tie in with loving your neighbour and not forcing them to see it. lol
No, but it maybe if they visit a Gay bar.
its cute, but mostly done with kids as teenagers especially when you are taking pictures together.
It's highly embarrassing for them, and should be made an arrestable offence.
All I know is, You aren't Catholic. That's a full-blown Prot way of looking at things.





You've done that a bunch of times, like you are on a cause to prove Sola Scriptura. Makes you look like an idiot.
no - just the gay couples
LMFAO . . .well no , that is not a sin, but greed is. So if you start worshipping your outfits, then there's a damn problem. LOL
Oh, I am a sinner!





My spouse and I look so damn good together, we just can't help ourselves.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment