Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why do couples try to setup their single friends ?

I do like your question!





All my best friends and most of my friends in other social groups are married, and whenever I met them, all they talk about is how great this or that guy is for me, and how great it would be if we went on a date. I do not recall telling them I'm lonely or desperate for a guy, so I figured they had probably assumed that's that I wanted. Either that or they thought it would be less of a pressure for me when I hang out with them, because at least I've a date.





Somehow I think couples think of their single friends as sad and lonely creatures (borderline pity?), and perhaps by setting them up they are trying to show their single friends the joys of marriage. Who knows.





I just wish they knew how annoying it is being set up with someone you didn't ask for.Why do couples try to setup their single friends ?
They want their friends to be just as miserable at they are.Why do couples try to setup their single friends ?
because they are happy in a relationship they think you can't be if your not in one to. Go on the dates to meet new people. you never know you may really like one. if not its a new experience
lol give stuart best answer thats 1...2 i think they get bored and try to genui pig and make a project...and feel like they helped the poor..its complicated but its the ';couples must be'; stigma wer having these days
They want their friends to be able to go with them to do ';couple'; things.

No comments:

Post a Comment