Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is there any chance for broken up couples coming back together?

Have you ever heard or seen broken up couples coming back together after breaking up for more than 2 years? And if they come back together,is there any hope or chance the relationship survive?Is there any chance for broken up couples coming back together?
It's happened fairly frequently... of course both have had to have had some growing up to do while parted. I think it happens when the two have realized their initial expectations were too high and also that the other person was not entirely resopnsible for the break up.





I pray this case works out for you, as often you may still find your first love was the best... and I also hope Christ is a part of your healing re-union....Is there any chance for broken up couples coming back together?
I think that yes, couples can come back together, but it's risky. There may be unresolved issues, the people may have changed, old issues might come up and be problematic, just like in the past relationship. I would proceed with caution, and not jump into anything.





If the two people come together, and are interested in eachother again, I would suggest they get the time to get to know eachother once again - there is a chance the two are completely different people now. Maybe after becoming friends, then something could begin to develop. I would take it real slow.
Yess, listen, sometimes people need to grow up before they are able to co-exist. Remember the saying if you love something, let it go, if it comes back.... or You dont know what you got till its gone? Dont ever give up on love, but at the same time dont ever settle, lots of luck
Maybe but it also depends on how the relationship was. It isn't impossible.
Hmm, if the people realized that they were wrong and still loved each other than yeah it's totally possible.
Yeah, people get back together all the time. Whether it works depends on why they split up to begin with and if that's changed.
There is always hope. It depends on the situtatuion and how much each other really want to work on things.
its better to move on smone else rather than stick with the past bcz in those relationship u suffer more and time moves fast my friend ,see smone quickly otherwise will remain confused and mk ur life hell.
yes i have been there my wife and i broke up a couple times and in fact after we were divorced we got back together for another two years and if she hadn't been so stubborn about getting a job to help with expenses we would still be together today


good luck
Yeah I've seen couples get back together after a break-up. It didn't last long, they still had the same issues as before and getting back together didn't solve anything.
I don't know what your circumstances were for you folks breaking up in the first place, but I would definitely make sure that the past stay in the past in so far as, people who you've dated, lived with etc... My X and attempted it and our largest stumbling block by far were people who were in our lives when we were apart (2.6 years). It would always happen when we argued, (we're all human and it happens just b/c) and ultimately was the reason that WE decided it wasn't going to work for us. I think if both parties have their minds made up that they can make it work then it will be. However, your X and you have to be the ones that determine what the best course of action is for you two. Make up your minds and move on from there whatever decision you come to.
My husband and I separated for two and a half years when we got back together it was like brand new Love.He couldn't get enough of me. Before that happened we'd been married for 18 years so when we got back together it was great and it still is. It's been 8 years now and we are still in love and are best friends.
Well, thats a good question, and i think u could have hope
There is a chance. I am living proof. That is a long time and it would be like falling in love again. Look at it that way opposed to ';is this going to work'; The feelings will be there I promise
Yes I have seen this. My parents seperated for 5 years and got back together and are happy. My boyfriend and I slpit up and were split up for 2 years and got back together. We get along better now than we ever did. It was the best thing that happened to us!
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment