Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you personally know any interracial couples?

Or have you ever been in an interracial relationship before? If so, what race are you and what race was he/she?





Ive never been in one but am open to itDo you personally know any interracial couples?
Yeah I know a few. I have been in one before, I am white, and she was Hispanic.Do you personally know any interracial couples?
Every one out of 5 parent couples in my school are interracial. I'm at an international school so it's not uncommon at all. Kids in all date outside their ethnicity usually without any concern, probably because of the international community. I've been in a relationship like such. I'm Chinese and he was Bosnian, it was great, it's not like ethnicity made a real difference.
I know this one lady, she was polish and he was african, they are married and have 7 children.The children are not as dark as him.


That's just one, there are many more.One german, a chinese lady, they have 2 kids.All happily married.I have never been in one.








@ pretty princess I don't think so, i'm italian and i've gone out with white guys.I'm very tan, I wouldn't say that counts.Maybe i'm wrong.And nope, i didn't give you the thumbs down.
I know a few. The married ones:





aunt %26amp; uncle: white+asian


3 sisters-in-law %26amp; husbands: asian+white


cousin %26amp; wife: asian/white+latina


cousin %26amp; husband white+black


a bunch of friends: black+white, asian+white


me %26amp; hubby: white+asian





Don't know if it's because we have ';common ground'; that I know a bunch of people in mixed marriages, or if it's just because there are a lot of us here in California.
Yes, a very good friend of mine who's white has been happily married to a black man for over 17 years. They have 3 beautiful children. She's told me many times that she gets more nasty comments from black women, than anyone else.





I have never been attracted to anyone outside of my own race. But, I'm not opposed to it at all. Just never met anyone.
I have been, I am arab he was african american.


Wasnt a releationship though, we just liked eachother lool.


Actually, nearly every guy ive ever liked has never been from my own race.


They have either been asian, black, hispanic etc
I know four interracial couples.





1. Black man, white woman.


2. White man, hispanic woman.


3. Hispanic man, black man.


4. Hispanic man, black woman.
My mom is Korean and my dad is a white dude. They had me and I am a genius and get laid all the time. Same with my brother. Everyone should marry someone from a different race because the diversity in the genes makes you healthier and smarter.
Yes, several.





I am currently in an interracial relationship. I'm white and my boyfriend is Indian. I'm Christian, and he's Hindu. We've been together for eight years.
My cousin is married to an Indian guy. I've never been with someone of a different race. I have a boyfriend but if I was single I'd be open to it. I don't care what colour someone is or where they are from.
yes and yes





1. my parents





2. this one couple has been married for 7 years now and have 3 of the most beautiful kids I've ever seen.





I'm 1/2 black and 1/2 puerto rican and I've dated almost every race out there...
one of my best friends is white...his long term girlfriend is black.





they have a kid together.





strange question lol..nothing wrong with it, just like if you wanna give it a go..go do it.





oh i had sex with a black chick once..was fun, but a one off.
Know em.


Never been in one, unless you consider Caucasian and 1/2 American Indian interracial.





I don't look at skin color; I look at personality/brains.
Me and my boyfriend. And my parents.


(im part japanese, native american and mexican, boyfriend is caucasian/german)
My Geopraphy teacher is from Kenya so he's african and his wife is white.


My friend has a brazilian american boyfriend but she's chinese.
I'm arabic and my husband is as white as they get...straight from Kansas, a good ole farm boy.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
Ive pretty much dated every race.





%26lt;--- Man whore who doesnt Discriminate
Well they aren't together anymore.


But my cousin is white and she has two children with a black man.


The only reason she doesn't regret it is because she has those two kids.
i know two couples like that! very happy couples!
Yes and Yes. Pink Hippo has dated a few different species in her time.
Yes,one of my best friends is white %26amp; is dating a black chick ( I know her so we all kool)
yes, quite a few actually. I can think of 5 right now,





i dated a native american/white mix before
yes I have a neighbor couple he is white she is black
yes
yes
My parents?





I haven't been in one, no.
yep.
I'm Italian and I have gone out with white girls....does that count?
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment