Friday, December 25, 2009

How do you feel about interacial couples and biracial kids?

like what your personal opinion on the issue because even though slavery was abolished, racism is still at large.How do you feel about interacial couples and biracial kids?
I don't have any problem with interracial couples, the color of the skin really doesn麓t matterHow do you feel about interacial couples and biracial kids?
i feel that they're just people. i happen to be mixed-race, and my friends all think it's the coolest thing in the world.
I'm a white guy and only date sistahs,so go figure(-;





Let's not forget that racism is not only between whites and blacks.
I don't have a problem with interracial dating and bi-racial kids. I was married to a black man (i'm white), though it ended in divorce, I don't hold it against other black guys in the future. My sister is engaged to a black man now and I look forward to however many bi-racials kids she decides to bring into this world.
gross! in my society in Arizona, we shun from these type of relationship, and people. not right! we throw them out.
I love it, they make beautiful kids. I am mixed myself with black and white and my youngest daughter's father is white. I don't care what the next person feels about me or my family.
I ENCOURAGE INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE THE MORE MIXED THIS WORLD IS, THE SOOER RACISM WILL DIE. you can't hate something that your made of, because then you will only hate yourself.
If a couple is together and care for one another and have kids that they treat the same way, then WHO CARES?





PS - Mixed children are beautiful!
My personal opinion is that if 2 people in this world find each other and fall in love that race doesn't matter. And that all children are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment